Screen Shot Maker is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-01-06. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Screen Shot Maker - is a powerful screen capture application that prints screen and grabs screen shot from Windows desktop. If you want to capture desired desktop screen pictures at will and select capture area inrectangle, window, control, etc., some video games, Screen Shot Maker can be your cool and powerful tool. Editing and enhancement tools include filters, adjust image size and color level, crop, rotate, add your comment, and much more. It copies images to clipboard, printer and automatically saves them in BMP, JPEG, TGA, GIF, PNG, PCX, Metafile or TIFF formats. Also you can open and
edit external images in all major graphics formats.
The usages of capture tool is boundless. You look at the monitor and you see
something interesting? It's time to capture it. Look to Screen Shot Maker
for the cost effective solution for all your capture and printing requirements.
- simplest process to make screen shots;
- various and powerful modes of capturing:
- any visible control (such button or window)
- active window
- active window without border
- allows to capture multiple images;
- allows to capture cursor images;
- flexible color picker and color conversion tool;
- all major graphics formats for opening external images;
- most used graphics formats for saving images - BMP, JPEG, TGA, GIF, PNG, PCX, WMF, EMF and TIFF
- allows to edit images:
- color adjustment
- image processing (resize, rotate at any angle, flip, crop, filters)
- large set of graphics elements (shapes, arrows, freelines, fill, spray, text, highlight zones etc.)
- allows to print images, to copy to clipboard or save;
- automatic mode for saving your time;
- allows accurately to define part of captured image in postprocess;
- possibility to capture image from DOS, OpenGL and DirectX programs (games);
- install and uninstall support.
Screen Shot Maker (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 1.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 277 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.